CAGIBI’s inaugural print issue. This issue brings you:
- The Omnibus! edited by Jonathan Galassi. A selection of stories, essays, and poetry published in the 2018 quarterly online issues, curated by author, poet, and publisher Jonathan Galassi.
- Macaron Prize 2019 winners and finalists, with introductions from judges Chantel Acevedo, Major Jackson, and Sheila Kohler.
- Featured visual artwork.
Allow 4 to 8 weeks for shipping.
Table of Contents
Macaron Prize 2019 winners and finalists:
- Janice Deal, “Muskellunge” (winner)
- Jason Poudrier, “Uyen Pau” (finalist)
- Pia Ghosh-Roy, “Separated by the Wingspan of a Moth” (winner)
- Philip Lawton, “Lost Wax” (finalist)
- Katharine Ogle, “Introduction to Fiction” (winner)
- SM Stubbs, “Viewer’s Guide to Masculinity in Three Films” (finalist)
- Can We Please Talk About Us? - by Dawn Ryan
- Music for the People in the Shadows - by Beatriz L. Seelaender
- Burning Bridges, Breaking Hearts - by Kate McQuestion
- The Witch Takes Her Meds: A Rehab Retrospective - by Kat Black
- On Memory With No Devices - by Mary Margaret Alvarado
- My Life with Fonts - by Klancy de Nevers
- In Translation: Pear flowers illume moon-white // 이화에 월백하고 - by Jo-Nyeon Lee, trans. Jungmin Bae
- Exile - by Lauren McKenzie Reed
- Be Present - by Marty Correia
- Gift - by Sandy Fontana
- In Translation: Of this expired flesh // 이 몸이 주거 가셔 - by Sang Moon Seong, trans. Jungmin Bae
- The Toad and I - by David Magill
- In Translation: You Do Not Want // Tú No Quieres - by Fabio Morábito, trans. Lorea Canales
- What Remains at the End of Winter - by Maggie Berke
- The Bees - by Kenneth J. Pruitt
- But You Knew This - by Elizabeth T. Gray, Jr.
- Poem For All That Is Wrong - by Rob Cook
Online Journal Artwork Contributors
Online Issue Features
Chess Days by Veronica
The Cuboids Cartoons by Dave Brockett
|Dimensions||7 × 9 × .5 in|