Cagibi publishes an annual print issue in addition to its quarterly online issues. The print issue is an anthology, called the Omnibus!, of works from the previous year’s online issues. And it includes new works of poetry and prose, which are the Macaron Prize winners.
The inaugural print issue arrives in June, 2019. This issue brings you:
- The Omnibus! edited by Jonathan Galassi. A selection of stories, essays, and poetry published in the 2018 quarterly online issues, curated by author, poet, and publisher Jonathan Galassi.
- Macaron Prize 2019 winners and finalists, with introductions from judges Chantel Acevedo, Major Jackson, and Sheila Kohler.
- Featured visual artwork.
Updates and News:
- Macaron Prize winners are announced below!
- Save the Date: join us as we celebrate this issue in NYC on Tuesday June 25 at KGB!
- About Pre-Order Shipping: This print issue is forthcoming in June. For pre-orders, expect the issue to be shipped at the end of June.
Macaron Prize 2019 winners and finalists:
- Janice Deal, “Muskellunge” (winner)
- Jason Poudrier, “Uyen Pau” (finalist)
- Pia Ghosh-Roy, “Separated by the Wingspan of a Moth” (winner)
- Philip Lawton, “Lost Wax” (finalist)
- Katharine Ogle, “Introduction to Fiction” (winner)
- SM Stubbs, “Viewer’s Guide to Masculinity in Three Films” (finalist)